• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Supreme Court rules cops can use illegally seized evidence.

Cause LEOs are part of the system running the check point? You do know that only applies to on duty/jurisdiction in most circumstances. IE a cop from any other county cant take a weapon into Hall County Court Houses. Even on duty.
Oh really? I have seen deputies from other counties that were wearing sidearms past the checkpoint in the couthouse. Here is another for you: Two people are driving down the road and they both are using a laptop for work, both swerve off of the road and hit someone killing them. One is a LEO and the other drives a delivery truck. Which one will face charges?

Sounds like a movie script, not real court rooms since the beginning of this country. Courts don't always get it right, but law is based on reasonableness. This is reasonable. There are laws on the books that are not reasonable, because of oversites or just plain wrong, and they are no more in effect as this.

Uhh, yeah. Real courtrooms. All the time. And real police officers. All the time. You can pretend that it does not happen, but I know for a fact that it does.

Actually the comment was a type around the sensor in what I'm sure you though was a clever way to call multiple members **** ****s.

If I wanted to type what you did I would just do it. I meant what I typed. In some eyes LEO can do no wrong and that is a flawed way to look at things. I don't think that all leo's are bad. I just have a problem with the bad ones. I have delt with both types. I think we need privatized law enforcement so we can actually get rid of the bad eggs.

Oh now that is interesting. Thanks OP!
I wonder if this is what the sony and or cuba thing are distracting from.
This is bad, very bad

Back
Top Bottom