• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VALOR RIDGE

This is my EDC and that's what I used for the pistol portion. I also brought a g19 as a backup in case the 17 went down. Gun tourniquet flashlight cellphone. And extra mag holder with mags. That's what I carry every day so I took that to the class. Everything worked awesome. Over pistol and rifle the g17 had 1300ish rnds through it. Worked like a champ.
You carry OWB every day and with a double mag carrier? What's the make and model of the knife and the flashlight? The knife shape looks like Kershaw but I don't recognize it (maybe it's because Kershaw puts out 50 new knives a year and retires 40)!

Did you experience any failures of any kind in your guns? What ammo were you running?

Like I said I'm living through you. I feel like a kid asking you to tell me stories. Lol!

Yes I carry owb everyday with with extra mag. Just how it's pictured. It's a Kershaw not sure of exact model but it's one of the made in America ones. I used aguila 124 gr I experienced zero malfunctions. Pretty sure I got the ammo off of sg ammo. They are generally priced very good. Again that was the pistolcraft carry

So finally getting into the rifleman 1 review. After pistol 1 and then rifle 1 I think rifle 1 is going to be his flag ship course. That class was super bad ass. I have extensive training and a long history with carrying a rifle for a living. I still had a blast and learned a ton. No one else in the class had every carried a rifle for a living and they were in an ecstasy like state. Dudes just kept saying this is so awesome. And it was.

Back
Top Bottom