• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ventura is still a POS and so is this judge!

SEAL's were UDT before they were re-designated, meaning name change. The UDT guys became SEAL's. Whether he stayed in during the re-designation doesn't matter to me.
UDT was disbanded, and the remaining demo guys either switched MOSes, or went to BUD/S. They didn't automatically become SEALS.

WIKI can't be trusted, I can write a page in there and say whatever I want, that doesn't make it fact. UDT were bad asses, the spec ops of the NAVY for their time.

He still wasn't a SEAL, real Navy SEALs have spoken out many times saying the same thing that article says. He's still a POS and so is that judge!

It's easy to take sides when there's only 1 side left to take. You weren't there, none of you were. Nobody here knows what happened beyond reading it in the media and we know how they always tell the truth, right.

It's easy to take sides when there's only 1 side left to take. You weren't there, none of you were. Nobody here knows what happened beyond reading it in the media and we know how they always tell the truth, right.
No matter what happened, suing a man's widow is LOW. You can't defend that.

I assure you that no one here would take The Body's side if Kyle were alive.

Back
Top Bottom