• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VOLS vs UGA

Insta-image-2.jpg

Going into the game, UGA was ranked #25. The Vols were ranked #11.

Despite the loss, do you think the Dawgs will move up in the rankings? I'll go out on a limb and say yes. They played a heck of a game. Two back-to-back Hail Mary's in one game in the last minute of the game. What do you think?

I think they'll drop out of the top 25 until other teams lose 2 games.
I really expected UGA to lose but must admit they played one hell of a game and deserved to win. Not the first time UT has come back from being down and taking a victory away from the Dawgs but this year they have a horseshoe up their butt. Go Dawgs.

Rules are rules. He knew them going in. Can't bitch about them now. There's a lot of rules that l don't like but when they take effect l keep my mouth shut. Not saying just saying

It's always amusing to hear UGA fans rationalize their losses. To hear them tell it, Smart inherited a program with the talent of Vanderbilt or, even worse, Georgia Tech. Never mind all of those blue-chip recruits that UGA signs every February, leading every Dawg in the litter to LOUDLY proclaim that a national title is right around the corner. (What is it now - 36 years and counting?)

Anway, five games into his tenure, Smart is more Muschump than Saban.

On a more serious note: tell Eason to lose the headband. It makes him look like the lead singer for a Loverboy tribute band.

Reactions: STI
It's always amusing to hear UGA fans rationalize their losses. To hear them tell it, Smart inherited a program with the talent of Vanderbilt or, even worse, Georgia Tech. Never mind all of those blue-chip recruits that UGA signs every February, leading every Dawg in the litter to LOUDLY proclaim that a national title is right around the corner. (What is it now - 36 years and counting?)

On a more serious note: tell Eason to lose the headband. It makes him look like the lead singer for a Loverboy tribute band.
Racist.

Saban first year at Alabama was 7-5 but after NCAA rules violations there record was 2-6. Just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom