• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vortex Service and Repair?????

Clintstone

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Vortex Service and Repair????? My oldest Vortex PST had to go in to service...4-16x50 PST... It has been solid and got a spot in it in the last month or so... I went on line filled out form and sent the scope in...shipped on a Tuesday and the following Monday it was back in me condition and back on my riffle... It was better than me as it had all the upgrade parts... Metal mag ring... Upgraded illuminator chip cleaned and re-sealed... Great service!!!!

They sent a Helton card with the scope and even recorded where the scope was adjusted when it was received... I remounted the scope and then mounted it on my RPR dialed in the scope to where it was when I sent it in... Then went out to test fire... It was back in new condition and I shot 3 rounds and felt it was sighted in... Yes one adjustment... I actually went back to where I documented different bammo in my RPR and found that it was actually zeroed after the first settings and I was shooting th wrong ammo than I had used for my master before...lol. Hornady SST and perfecta FMJ shoot 1 inch on elevation and 1/2 inch on wind age from each other... In the attached phot I shot 3 shots... First shot was low I made adjustment and shot the next 2 @ 100 yards... Keep in mind cheap Ammo...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 17
I have 1 vortex and will gladly have another. Mine is the viper HS-LR 4-16-44. I couldn't be happier. I do not expect to have to use the warranty but I'm glad they stand behind their product if I do.

SO after posting about how great their warranty was, I ended up buying a Vortex Viper PST 4x16x50 from an ODT'r. The great guy (i mean that) did not have the shims needed for the zero stop system or the scope covers with the scope. I emailed Vortex when I got home to see about purchasing scope caps and the shims. This arrived in the mail today free of charge..........I even specified that it was a used scope I purchased! Vortex got my back and they got yours too. Great company, great optics, great service.

Attachments

• IMG_2602.jpg
    IMG_2602.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom