• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wait for PM

NGIB

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
How long would you wait for a PM before you just relisted an item?

Exchanged half a dozen PMs setting up the deal and the final detail was what time to meet. It's been 2 days and I've heard nothing and the member has not been on the forum. I swear nothing has been going well for me on ODT lately. I've made dozens of painless deals here and lately I've had a dozen just fall apart. If they changed their mind, the least they could do is say so...

I give them one day then that is it. If they were that interested they would log in every day to check the status of the deal. When I want to buy something I am on my way to seller ASAP.

It ain't gonna happen, just go ahead and relist it. I've had 3 people back out of deals at the last moment due to their washing machines knocking off . Why don't they have balls enough to admit their wives have put their foot down and said NO ! or else washing machine salepeople are doing very good now.

I had a deal fall through similarly the other day. I ended up sending another PM before selling it to my brother-in-law. I think 2 days is plenty of time to wait before relisting.

Back
Top Bottom