• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wal-Mart score this morning...

I got to Wallyworld around 7:30 and inquired about ammo. The place was almost empty and the guy putting up the CCI mini mags said they had just come in and were 6.60 per hundred to which I replied..........."I'll take ten boxes." I asked about .223 and he looked under the counter and said, "all I have is this bulk box of 500 for 164.00" to which I replied.........."I'll take it" Turns out it is 5.56 - 62 grain green tip Federal. As I tried to contain my glee, I almost peed a little while swiping the card.

Proof pic

i48.tinypic.com_mjbz1h.jpg
Damn! Nice find man, lucky you. I don't think I have ever seen Walmart sell that near my house anyways...

Hmmm.. haven't had a lot of luck with Georgia Arms but good to see em cranking out the stuff.

The bad luck must be on your end. I have been shooting their pistol and rifle ammo for over a decade with no issues. They also supply many of the Law Enforcement agencys in Georgia with their practice and duty ammo. I would suspect if the ammo was no good they would not issue it to their officers and Deputies.

Walmarts are funny. One of the Wally's in my town still had half a dozen Sig and Colt M4s on the shelf on Christmas eve day for the same price they've been for months (well-under $1,000). If I'd had the cash, I'd have invested in a couple. Ammo was pretty well wiped out, though.

Another SCORE, just landed 4 glock factory mags for my Keltec Sub 2000...................I'm on a roll and thanks Mdog)

IMG_1808.jpg

Paid dearly for em but hell I wanted them (he did negotiate a bit)

Copied from another post earlier.

Albany Walmart
Federal Fusion-
30-06(150gr): $29.96...6-8 boxes
30-30(150gr): $18.97...10 boxes
7mm mag:$29.96...8-9 boxes

Remington (180 gr)Core Lock 30-06 $22.96...5 boxes

No 22,.223,7.62,243,270.
Was told that a case of 22 came in this morning and was bought by 1 guy. Check the gun stores for inflated priced Walmart stock.

No, that was me posted that. I saw the empty CCI box but that's now what I asked the associate about. I asked him about the bricks. It's when a case of bricks get grabbed before 7:30 that I get a tear in my eye. LOL!

And glad to help Strinbender. Any time I see a decent deal on something I'm happy to pass it along.

Back
Top Bottom