• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart putting the guns back in the Peachtree city store ;0)

Ours as well as everyone's got rid of any evil black gun, whether is shot center fire, rim fire or those horrible black shotguns! I don't know about the rest of you, but I felt so much safer shopping at our store, knowing it was free of the evil black rifle.
Heck, I remember when Kmart sold guns, bought my first center fire rifle at one in Cutler Ridge, a Marlin 1894 in 44mag for 94 whole U.S. dollars.

The demographics in Peachtree City have changed dramatically since I came to work here in 1994. The stuffy Delta money is gone. The snobby city founders are gone, they sold their land took the money and ran. More and more middle class every year. More gun lovers in town as well. The new shooting range seems to be doing well.

I bought a 28inch Mossberg 500 from Walmart for $279 with the wood stock, they also have some of those Tristar (Turkish) over/unders at my local Wally World, really debating on grabbing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walmart has waffled many times it seems on guns.

Walmart does not care about politics . Walmart cares about profits . Walmart has a matrix that looks at sales per square foot of space among other things . If they do not turn the product it gets gone from the store . PTC had guns only briefly after they opened it .

I talked with the guy running the department that day and sounds like it will be bolt hunting rifles and shotguns for the time being. He didn't know much about guns and had never even shot one. I think the AR's are in Newnan. With the current price drop in AR15, I really don't see them as being a money making item.

The demographics in Peachtree City have changed dramatically since I came to work here in 1994. The stuffy Delta money is gone. The snobby city founders are gone, they sold their land took the money and ran. More and more middle class every year. More gun lovers in town as well. The new shooting range seems to be doing well.

I'm glad they got in down there myself ;)

Now we need a gun store up near tyrone .

I'm glad they got in down there myself ;)

Now we need a gun store up near tyrone .
That range was originally going in Tyrone....until a bunch of liberal crybabies caused such a stink they abandoned that plan. Was going in next to the Publix shopping center....one group at the hearing complained that they were worried the produce at Publix would be contaminated by range users coming and fondling the fruits and veggies after shooting so the range shouldnt be allowed to build there.......I almost peed my pants laughing! But the council took it serious!!

Back
Top Bottom