• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want a lifetime hunting license? Shoot a coyote!

Hahaha kingdaddy3247 kingdaddy3247 I guess we posted about it at the same time and they merged our threads.

Good luck to all!
Nice!
I was reading the rules, and you have to bring the dead yotes to one of the approved locations. No big deal i guess, but then you have to take them with you to dispose of them after that...

Whatever you do - don't go to WSB's facebook and read the comments on it. OMG the stupid is thick. Once a$$HAT actually said it's ok if one or two KIDS get killed by coyotes....I crap you not. He actually said that!!

Whatever you do - don't go to WSB's facebook and read the comments on it. OMG the stupid is thick. Once a$$HAT actually said it's ok if one or two KIDS get killed by coyotes....I crap you not. He actually said that!!
DJD

I thought the libs were all about protecting the children? I guess not when it comes to animals. LOL

HEY @FrogHunter YOU IN?

Throw the carcass in the woods to use as bait to kill more.
i will, but i hate that i have to drive all the way to the approved location then go all the way back to the woods. I always skin the tails, so i would rather bring in a tail or something as my evidence instead of the whole yote.
unreal. maybe we can find his house and use it a place to drop off the carcasses..

Back
Top Bottom