• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warrior Kustoms of Cumming Now Applying Cerakote *Glock or BCG Special*

I have a beater M92 with slight pitting. Will this process cover the pitting marks? How long does it take to do a pistol?

Between the media blasting to remove the old finish and application of Cerakote, some small pitting will get covered. Ive done several that Had some pretty bad pitting, and while all the pitting wasn't covered up generally a new satin finish in a color other than black will hide the spots it won't cover up/fill in pretty well.

Your M92 sounds like a good candidate for a Before and After Photo Op

Turn around on Pistols is generally 1-5 days depending on what I have going on, and mostly how much or little of the gun is being refinished.

I'll be glad to hep you out.

Hi there, I am in Cumming as well! How much to make my Hipoint stock look like this? (plastic part, single color)

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_07_c7525129ba397f0885d166c702d94195.jpg

Nice-lookin' Work!

Thanks Brother. I am still waiting on something to cut you a heck of a deal on.......

those look awesome

Thank you sir.

Hi there, I am in Cumming as well! How much to make my Hipoint stock look like this? (plastic part, single color)

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_07_c7525129ba397f0885d166c702d94195.jpg

Probably about $100

do you guys do diff patterin in the stippling

Are you meaning leaving a stenciled area un-stippled to yield an image? Like a Punisher skull? Or using a different tool to yield a different stipple pattern like lines or dots? I guess I could've just said yes. I've been working on some new ways to stipple stuff as I really like the Boresight Solutions and SSVI Stuff, but refuse to wait 14 weeks to have it done.

Back
Top Bottom