• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Watch those potato guns!

Why is that story listed under the 'opinion' section? Seems factual and verifiable to me.

Oh, and does this surprise anyone? The regime follows no laws, I mean, who's going to enforce them... HOLDER? C'mon!

Yes it is factual, been on the wire for a few days. Her employer is suing the government for taking those documents NOT covered by the warrant.

Last edited:
There is another story about a soon to be ex-wife calling the DC police about guns in the house. All the found was an empty piece of brass. He is facing charges.

Naysaying What?
Naysaying that this type of thuggery won't happen in America , search and seizure without proper warrants. The article claimed they had warrants but it was a fishing expedition. Taking of files and handwritten docs because they didn't like an article written some years ago, "made them look bad". Maybe I'm wrong on this?

Naysaying that this type of thuggery won't happen in America , search and seizure without proper warrants. The article claimed they had warrants but it was a fishing expedition. Taking of files and handwritten docs because they didn't like an article written some years ago, "made them look bad". Maybe I'm wrong on this?

No one denies law enforcement abuses the system.

Drug agents would employ DNR when they could not get a warrant based on evidence. It has been going on for years.

The point is here: Watch who you cross and what you say to people you don't know. Your screen name and avatar are not anonymity.

Like the thread about traveling to DC with a gun. 3 or 4 guys gave the advice to go ahead and commit the felony... on a public damn forum. With the exception of a few of us, nobody really knows who each other is.

Back
Top Bottom