• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wax Slug / Hot Glue Slug / Next Gen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing you could try is to remove the shot cup from the shell then put most of the shot back in the cup and just add a few drops of glue. The glue should work it's way down to the bottom of the birdshot and you can tape up the cup to keep it from expanding the diameter. It shoudn't take more than 3 to 5 drops per slug.

Another thing you could try is to remove the shot cup from the shell then put most of the shot back in the cup and just add a few drops of glue. The glue should work it's way down to the bottom of the birdshot and you can tape up the cup to keep it from expanding the diameter. It shoudn't take more than 3 to 5 drops per slug.

I have seen some of these guys layer the shot with the glue with a final glue cap.
Good idea on the tape,but now we have a second needed item to make it, althow ductape should be in a bugout bag also.
So we can say its a needed tool.
Trying to see if this works to ge maximum impact from one dence slug type round, as the old "Cut" slug is tried and true it wouldn't be able to feed without issues in a pump or auto.

Hell yes ,thats what Im talking about.
Thanks for posting that, you could hear that thing report too.
I want to see if the process will work with only a bottle of the Gorilla glus and shorten the process is all.
But yes you won't be shooting that in your living room for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yes ,thats what Im talking about.
Thanks for posting that, you could hear that thing report too.
I want to see if the process will work with only a bottle of the Gorilla glus and shorten the process is all.
But yes you won't be shooting that in your living room for sure.

Waxer's are cool....only the fossils mess with them anymore though! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom