• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Weapons carry license renewal

ramtuff53

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
22   0
Reaction score
I'm headed down to the North Fulton annex this week or next to renew my GWL. I've filled out the online application, so maybe that'll make it less painful. I also know they now only accept credit card for payment. Anyone renewed their license recently at the North Fulton annex? Any advice or suggestions? Getting there early is no problem for me, so I'll be waiting at the door when they open. Thanks.....

Call to make sure they are open again. Last time I checked they were closed until further notice due to Covid. That was a couple of months ago.

'Went down to the North Fulton annex this morning. I got there about 715am. They opened the doors to probate court at 830am. (they allowed us into the building at 745am) I was 1st in line. There was no crowd at all. The deputy at the front desk said they haven't been busy for the last 2 weeks or so. When I left, there was only about 5 people waiting to get their weapons licenses. The probate court at the North Fulton annex now only does weapons and marriage licenses. Everything else is sent downtown. I was in and out in approx 15 minutes. Easiest renewal I ever done.

Back
Top Bottom