• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, somebody has booth 1 locked up. Y'all have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email that tickets would be on sale Mon or Tue, when I looked at the map, Booth 1 is taken or greyed out, not available.
Yes, I emailed all previous vendors early so they could reserve the same booth if they wanted to.

Someone beat you to it but I’m more than happy to fix it if you would just ask me. I can’t control who buys what but I can fix it afterwards if you talk to me about it. I don’t know why the default is to get angry and quit when I’m happy to fix it.

getty_530137108_294996.jpg

Yes, I emailed all previous vendors early so they could reserve the same booth if they wanted to.

Someone beat you to it but I’m more than happy to fix it if you would just ask me. I can’t control who buys what but I can fix it afterwards if you talk to me about it. I don’t know why the default is to get angry and quit when I’m happy to fix it.
It's because I wasn't even asked and we discussed this last show. It's okay, if someone wants my booth that bad, they can choke on it.

I went in about 20 minutes after receiving notification. Got the same booth that we had last year.
Gonna be a good time again! Let Okuma fix that for you. I would have asked the same if someone got my booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom