• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well thanks to Autrey's Armory

KEEPER6

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
65   0
Reaction score
Walked in there to just look around trying to find a replacement for my G26 I sold the other day. Was leaning towards the M&P 9c, then I saw something pretty awesome. I couldn't just leave it there so I walked out with the new G30s - its awesome. Just needed to share it, and they have one more left for anyone looking.

Nice pickup. A word about Autrey's, they are the only FFL in my area that will take guns from private sellers. They do not like to do it, and I do not blame them, but they will do it. They have always treated me well anytime I have gone in their store. I appreciated their help!

Nice pickup. A word about Autrey's, they are the only FFL in my area that will take guns from private sellers. They do not like to do it, and I do not blame them, but they will do it. They have always treated me well anytime I have gone in their store. I appreciated their help!

I have never had a bad experience there, I know I pay a little more but they have the best customer service and usually have what I am looking for so its usually on my first stop. I called Ed's to see if they have any so I could get military pricing on it, the guy laughed and said good luck finding one. Little did he know.

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

DSCF8065.jpg

DSCF8066.jpg

Back
Top Bottom