• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well thanks to Autrey's Armory

Autrey's is the Tits. The best shop around hands down on this side of town. Great staff and very helpful!

I AGREE...They are about 22 miles from my House, but WELL Worth the Trip...and my "Lovely Bride" buys me a MEMBERSHIP for their Range every coupla' years for our Anniversary--What's NOT to Like?!?!... :) ....mikey357

I drive to Autrey's in Fayetteville from Newnan ... Great customer service, great range fees. Screw the new place in Newnan - Atlanta range and ordnance charges by the hour and i heard they don't like people "Lounging around" i have also heard they cater to members and their friends when it comes to selling ammo. I spend my time and money at Autrey's !

http://www.autreysarmory.com/

I like Ben and the crew but they WILL not match anybody else prices and their price is a lot higher...After trying to buy about 1500k worth of weapons and they wouldn't match local store for 50 bucks less I walked out and will not buy from them again.I used to drive there 1 time or 2 times a week to shoot at the range and will not again....

You would have received some "Free" range passes just for buying from them and that would have made up for most of or at least half of the $50. If i was spending $1500 and they said $1550 and some Free range passes, Pretty much a done deal......... Just saying

You would have received some "Free" range passes just for buying from them and that would have made up for most of or at least half of the $50. If i was spending $1500 and they said $1550 and some Free range passes, Pretty much a done deal......... Just saying
Not my problem, not paying an extra 50 bucks for a weapon I can get at Army Navy store in stockbridge and GET a free range pass also....The free range is only 12 bucks and not to mention MOST of the time I am looking to buy something I never take my ammo and have to buy theirs at which their prices of ammo is high for their reloads...Again that extra cost of me driving all the way there also is about 40 bucks...

It's the fact he doesn't want to take care of his customers and don't care if I go elsewhere to buy...that is my problem with him

Bought a box of 20 corbon 40sw 165gr for 36usd plus tax a year ago from them. I don't know if that is high or not but I still have them. lol

I have to be in agreement with everyone!! We have bought a bunch of guns from Autrey's...When my boyfriend and I walk in they know us by name. Never have a problem if we need to special order anything...Great place to shop

Back
Top Bottom