• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well thanks to Autrey's Armory

I have to be in agreement with everyone!! We have bought a bunch of guns from Autrey's...When my boyfriend and I walk in they know us by name. Never have a problem if we need to special order anything...Great place to shop

Yup they know me and the wife by name also, but their prices are at least 100 bucks on their guns compared elsewhere

Man this thread got turned around. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion's. But it does say something about a company if people continue to support and buy from them even though they know they might be paying more. I have yet to find a gun shop that has that great of customer service.

Man this thread got turned around. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion's. But it does say something about a company if people continue to support and buy from them even though they know they might be paying more. I have yet to find a gun shop that has that great of customer service.
They have ok customer service there is like one or two guys there that ignore the heck out of me, but their price is stupid over others around town..

Ben, Ryan, Clyde, Seth, Mark, Little Tom, Horsehead Tom, Al, Sean and Amos @ Autreys are good folks. They've taken LOTS of my money over the past few years and I'm afraid they'll keep taking it.....along with Sandy at Smallwood's and Tom at B&D Mercantile. I like to spread my love around.

Geeze Iron, you're pretty critical of the new range based on things you've "heard". Please come by so we can prove ourselves And you don't have to rely on hearsay to form your opinion. Thanks, Gary
PS. Sorry to OP for thread hijack, and Autreys is a top spot, we never hear anything negative about that crew.

I drive to Autrey's in Fayetteville from Newnan ... Great customer service, great range fees. Screw the new place in Newnan - Atlanta range and ordnance charges by the hour and i heard they don't like people "Lounging around" i have also heard they cater to members and their friends when it comes to selling ammo. I spend my time and money at Autrey's !

http://www.autreysarmory.com/

Autrey's is the Tits. The best shop around hands down on this side of town. Great staff and very helpful!
+1
Even when they are busy, which is always, They acknowledge you.
The prices are not bad. No gouging like some of the other shops I go too.

Anyone doing the fun shoot tonight there. I'd like to try it.

Back
Top Bottom