• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We've had a lot of threads about over priced firearms....

Same as the guns, people don't know what the "right price" is on their ammo. They ignorantly overpaid, and assume someone else will too.

I guess.

I see it with powder too-- folks have powder listed at full retail... and I'm a lot more scared of how THAT could be f'd up than loaded, apparently commercial, ammo. I want a 50% discount on powder, or no thank you. Will I buy your 8 lbs of 4320? You bet! But not for $120.

And how bout the ones who list for sale opened, partially used containers of powder. Many are noobs with little or no F B.
Someone with good history and positive F B on ODT yeah. But someone who just dropped in from FaceBook. Nahhhh

But what about ammo? Why in the name of all things holy would I pay retail or above for your ammo that I have no idea where you stored it, if your cat peed on it, if the boxes all have brown recluse eggs in them... Half the ammo on here is not even in boxes, just have to take your word for what it is. Oh, and this "deal" has to happen close to you cause you ain't driving far... No thanks. Click, pay, "ding dong", ammo is here!

I have my cat pee on all my ammo, than I can find it easier.

But what about ammo? Why in the name of all things holy would I pay retail or above for your ammo that I have no idea where you stored it, if your cat peed on it, if the boxes all have brown recluse eggs in them... Half the ammo on here is not even in boxes, just have to take your word for what it is. Oh, and this "deal" has to happen close to you cause you ain't driving far... No thanks. Click, pay, "ding dong", ammo is here!

I have bought and traded for ammo on ODT, but very few of it was in zip lock bags. Mostly boxed .9mm and 5.56 in cases. If, it's Great deal I will buy it.

someone sold me 500 rounds 9mm and claimed to be all new brass ammo , name brand too

I got home and all looked fine, ( loose ammo in can ) and left + feedback

Took ammo to the range and had few issues , I looked close and guess what

These was someones or his reloads he made and was junk

NOTHING would want to shoot them and had so many issues I threw them all away

I learn my lesson for sure

Back
Top Bottom