• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We've had a lot of threads about over priced firearms....

someone sold me 500 rounds 9mm and claimed to be all new brass ammo , name brand too

I got home and all looked fine, ( loose ammo in can ) and left + feedback

Took ammo to the range and had few issues , I looked close and guess what

These was someones or his reloads he made and was junk

NOTHING would want to shoot them and had so many issues I threw them all away

I learn my lesson for sure
I bought 1k rounds of 223 loose in a couple cans, pushed for time and being trusting I did not count. When I got home it started bugging me so I counted. 887.
contacted member, he said he would make it right. Then he disappeared. My lesson learned.

I bought 1k rounds of 223 loose in a couple cans, pushed for time and being trusting I did not count. When I got home it started bugging me so I counted. 887.
contacted member, he said he would make it right. Then he disappeared. My lesson learned.

Not trying to out do your experience, but a very similar thing happened to me 5 or 6 yrs ago. Made a deal w/ a (now forgotten) member to trade calibers. Met him and did the trade. Got home to count and store the "new factory" ammo and found that many (nearly half) had split/cracked necks. I spent the night sitting in the living room floor pulling projectiles (by hand) and dumping powder. It took a month or so, but I eventually swapped everything back w/ him. Minus the powder...

You have to special kind of douche to "get over" on someone for $32 worth of .223. I carry a counting scale with me when I buy bulk ammunition.

Back
Top Bottom