• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What a stroke of bad luck lately here on the ODT- What is with people today?

I was talking to a guy on an fde Glock 19. Price was decent, not great. I asked him a couple of questions about it and then realized he recently had a couple of negs or neutrals. I informed him that I was interested but I saw the negs so now I’m not interested. He replied “what if I sell it for 400”? I told him i was curious to the nature of the negatives and he said he changed his mind and that s*** happens. So he willfully renigged on a deal. Negative stuck. I still didn’t buy it after that. I wanted too. Only way feedback will remain important is if we all don’t deal with the negative people here.

I have had a string of bad luck dealing with...... There is seems to be a lack of neckbeard decency.

Pretty much gave up actually buying anything here or selling for that matter. The site's a ****ing joke. If you want to sail something, gunbroker is the place you go.

Why do people post in classifieds and disable comments? I always thought the little lock out to the side meant that there was a deal pending, but I've noticed that a lot of ads have them as soon as they're posted.

Back
Top Bottom