• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What can you effectively do?

0   0
Reaction score
"My name is Brian Hill and I am owner and head Coach of Fusion Fitness and Mixed Martial Arts and The Complete Combatant. I am co-instructor at Center Mass Tactical Training, I compete in IDPA, I am a Public Speaker and an Expert Witness. I am Honors Graduate of Andrew Branca's Law of Self Defense Instructors Program and I am a part of Active Self Protection's (ASP) Instructor Development Portal and a qualified Instructor in ASP's directory. I have over 30 years experience in training and instructional combative firearm techniques and Martial Arts. I have specifically designed The Complete Combatant for our US citizens that "carry or want to". I have always seen a need for the varied disciplines of self protection to be combined. From the first sign of danger, to dealing with the legal system in the aftermath, you need to learn all aspects of personal protection. Proper strategy, escalation of force and employment of tools…is one complete subject. Using position, terrain, and what is available to you, will allow you to fight back effectively. Being creative and adapting could save you or a loved one. We also HOST the top trainers and minds in the country so no excuses! All aspects of training is available!

Train as you live, with what you carry, as a complete combatant. Remember the overused, yet perfect cliche' is real....YOU ARE THE WEAPON AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST A TOOL".

Brian Hill
www.thecompletecombatant.com
June and July schedule is OPEN!

I like what i have seen in your videos on youtube. I too have a luv for mixing mma style training with firearms training...combat training. To not just exercise but train for...life and to be a protecter. I have a pretty sweet set up where i do this at the convenience of home (converted my garage into a combat fitness gym). I have a background in martial arts and enjoy merging fitness with firearms and training with my edc items. People will come and train at my place as well. I enjoy coaching others along and seeing others get fit and ready. I would love to get more involved with this kind of training with others. I have been thinking of coming to one of your courses as it is totally up my alley. Keep doing what you do :thumb:

Have you had any experience with the dry fire mag? I recently aquired one and it is a big enhancement to dry practice and training with your firearm. Only available for glocks at the moment, but may have others soon.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...y-fire-training-session.1477900/#post-7407882

I like what i have seen in your videos on youtube. I too have a luv for mixing mma style training with firearms training...combat training. To not just exercise but train for...life and to be a protecter. I have a pretty sweet set up where i do this at the convenience of home (converted my garage into a combat fitness gym). I have a background in martial arts and enjoy merging fitness with firearms and training with my edc items. People will come and train at my place as well. I enjoy coaching others along and seeing others get fit and ready. I would love to get more involved with this kind of training with others. I have been thinking of coming to one of your courses as it is totally up my alley. Keep doing what you do :thumb:

Have you had any experience with the dry fire mag? I recently aquired one and it is a big enhancement to dry practice and training with your firearm. Only available for glocks at the moment, but may have others soon.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...y-fire-training-session.1477900/#post-7407882

NICE!! Thank you for the interest! We would love to have you in class for sure......forever a student. 15% off for all ODT members!

As you already know, DRY FIRE is a must anyway you can manage it. If the GLOCK system works for you then go for it. We personally like the TrainSafe Pistol Disabler and then we go a step further and add a Tap Rack Training (TRT) aid from Rogers School to the magazine. The blocker makes you 100% safe and the TRT allows you to pull the trigger without the side locking back. We like the whole "process" of adding the blocker and TRT, then do your dry fire practice and then the process of getting back to fighter ready.

Thanks again and hope to see you in class

NICE!! Thank you for the interest! We would love to have you in class for sure......forever a student. 15% off for all ODT members!

As you already know, DRY FIRE is a must anyway you can manage it. If the GLOCK system works for you then go for it. We personally like the TrainSafe Pistol Disabler and then we go a step further and add a Tap Rack Training (TRT) aid from Rogers School to the magazine. The blocker makes you 100% safe and the TRT allows you to pull the trigger without the side locking back. We like the whole "process" of adding the blocker and TRT, then do your dry fire practice and then the process of getting back to fighter ready.

Thanks again and hope to see you in class

Yeah, i saw those on your facebook. They dont allow continual trigger pulls correct? You have to rack the slide to reset the trigger for each trigger pull?

Yeah, i saw those on your facebook. They dont allow continual trigger pulls correct? You have to rack the slide to reset the trigger for each trigger pull?

You do. First one you get "click" and from then on "no click". We like training with these during TCC as well because the slide doesn't get locked back. Easier on your brain while training with your own pistol.

I certainly can't do what I could in my 30's at 5'11" and 280 as a LEO and Tie do (all offensive tactics) black belt. But at 68, down to 194 and 5'7"" due to spinal fusions, with artificial joints all over, the trigger finger is as limber as at 30 and the eye's with their new implanted lenses are free from glasses now and can hit a bowling pin at 100 yards with iron sights, so unless some thug gets the drop on me, gun pointing drop, (unless he's within slapping & drawing range) I feel like I can handle the situation.

Back
Top Bottom