• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

The new 101 Hit and Run (collaboration between Matt Booth of Room 101 and caldwell) is pretty nice. The bigger ring gauge vitolas are best in this particular blend.

I've been trying the Micallef stuff as well. They're not cheap, but they're phenomenal cigars.

Just bought a fresh box of Oliva V's
You know The Olivia Series V Maduro Especial is out. It comes out once a year and is a 6x60 this year.
We are having an Olivia event at the shop on the 7th. Maxwell's Cigar Bar in downtown Woodstock.

I have been smoking the Curivari Cafe 52 and the Arturo Fuente annual release in the 46 ring gauge

I'm pretty new to the world of cigars, but I like Camachos pretty good just for a non-special occasion cigar. Inferno Flashpoints are pretty decent too.

Bought several cigars for me and my groomsmen and I had the Padron Serie 1926 80 Years at my wedding this year and it was fantastic. It had a pretty spicy flavor to it.

Went to Mexico for the honeymoon and I got my hands on a Cuban Montecristo with some Johnny Walker Blue Label..... needless to say it was fantastic experience as well lol.
IMG_2569.JPG

Right now I am sitting down with an Avo Nicaraguan box press. It's not too bad. My favorite is the Drew Estates Natural series lancero.

I went to holts cigars' web site and started getting hit with an ad for a $15 10 cigar sampler pack that has some good selections like Romeo y Julieta, Camacho, Griffins, Oliva, Macanudo, and some others. Well worth it.

You guys are going to think I am crazy, but I love these things! You can chew on it and it lasts forever and doesn't fall apart.

Attachments

• CI-BAK-HB40PKZ-400.jpg
    CI-BAK-HB40PKZ-400.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom