• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

Nothing wrong being a value vulture. The way I see it, it's like having a cup of coffee. More or less the same price anyways, but I enjoy a cigar a lot more.
Honestly though, different cigars are better in different gauges. The new 101 Hit and Run for instance is best in larger gauges, while the payback, SA and HN from the old line all tasted best in smaller gauges.

I find that LFD shines best in larger, but not too large. The digger, at 58rg, is awesome...the 707 not so much.

Honestly though, different cigars are better in different gauges. The new 101 Hit and Run for instance is best in larger gauges, while the payback, SA and HN from the old line all tasted best in smaller gauges.

I find that LFD shines best in larger, but not too large. The digger, at 58rg, is awesome...the 707 not so much.
TBH, I really enjoyed the Nub Connecticut, but that's probably it for that size ring gauge. I know it's kind of a weird format, but the price was right at the time.
The only other 101 cigar that I've smoked besides the payback was a fudo myoo ranfla, which was phenomenal.

The 101 or the micallef?
The old Room 101 stuff had some serious ring gauge (there was a big payback blend in 8x80), but it's not being made anymore. The owner of Room 101 cut ties with Davidoff and all the old blends are dead.
The micallef stuff will come, they're still expanding.c
If you're looking for the new 101 Hit and Run, it's made a distributed by Caldwell so anywhere with Caldwell cigars can get it. The rep for Ga. is a great guy by the name of Glynn Segar.

I was smoking the 101's, thanks for the information.

FWIW the Room 101 Big Payback Connecticut Hueso is a really really nice cigar. It's one of the Davidoff blends and is really enjoyable. I got a bundle for something like $2.50 a cigar since it was being liquidated.

I just picked up a box of 25 at your price $2.50 a Cigar. With Free shipping. Thanks

I keep my pretty goos on the countertop and my good cigars locked up.

1512704590253223970762.jpg

Back
Top Bottom