• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

Not bad! I can honestly say that I don't really care for 60 ring gauge cigars though. What is the appeal?
I agree with you on not being a fan of large ring gauge. For one thing I am not a big guy and they feel awkward in my hand and mouth. The other reason is I smoke a lot of Maduro cigars and the smaller the ring gauge the more the flavor comes from the wrapper.

I agree with you on not being a fan of large ring gauge. For one thing I am not a big guy and they feel awkward in my hand and mouth. The other reason is I smoke a lot of Maduro cigars and the smaller the ring gauge the more the flavor comes from the wrapper.
LOL

My local shop had Undercrown on sale, buy 2 get 1 free, so that's what I smoked tonight while freezing my balls off on the front porch.
The struggle is real. The other day I went out to smoke a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 and I was wearing a sweater, a zip up, a hoodie, and wrapped up in my gun blanket- it was still so cold. It's almost worth going to a smoke lounge in these temperatures.

1512964664015646636373.jpg

FWIW the Room 101 Big Payback Connecticut Hueso is a really really nice cigar. It's one of the Davidoff blends and is really enjoyable. I got a bundle for something like $2.50 a cigar since it was being liquidated.

These came in today, thanks for the information.
20171212_173327.jpg
20171212_173317.jpg
20171212_173333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom