• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What did you pick up/order today?!

I thought it was cool that they were making more lowers and complete rifles/kits while I was in there to keep up with the demand. I was in the store for about an hour and saw one guy buy 11 lowers himself. Couldn't count how many others I saw move out the door, also it was packed in there my wife and I had to park across the street.

my local wally world did NOT get any. the associate felt maybe only the outer (away from metro areas) wallys got them as there's probably more hunters in these semi-rural areas, dont ask me why, as this case is too short for a hunting rifle; it fits "assault" rifles (w/collapsable or folding stocks) very well though. well wife wanted to goto Joanns so we headed to Snellville. The wally there had exactly ONE once I got there. I was surprised by the QUALITY of the case and wanted another. on a hunch I went to the Winder wally and they had a small stack (5-6) of them so I got another. Here is a pic of the case. there is 5 points of locking hinges. they come with keys as well. cases of this type usually sell for 100+

I wish. I tried both my wally worlds with no luck. Was a good deal on a good case.

Attachments

• Plano_108360_Gun_Guard_AW_Tactical_Case_36.jpg
    Plano_108360_Gun_Guard_AW_Tactical_Case_36.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Cheaper than Dirt had all the guns I wanted (next) on sale: the C93, Ruger SR9c and Taurus 732 TCP. I bought the TCP since I also just ordered a middy Delton kit to mate to my Spikes lower. This A2 middy really appeals to me for some reason, maybe because I already have 2 flat top middys. I like middys =)

Attachments

• delton middy.gif
    delton middy.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom