• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if Starlink is actually a weapons system?

Isn't there one that drops long titanium rods down on targets and the time it hits it has the destructive force of a small nuclear device with no fall out. Just a super heated rod at tremendous velocity that's just displaces massive amounts of earth and explodes with devastating results. It maybe be hype but you never do know.

Isn't there one that drops long titanium rods down on targets and the time it hits it has the destructive force of a small nuclear device with no fall out. Just a super heated rod at tremendous velocity that's just displaces massive amounts of earth and explodes with devastating results. It maybe be hype but you never do know.

Rods from God are quite plausible, but the Starlink satellites aren't large enough to take a meaningful payload. The idea is that they're scary precise and because they're literally solid metal, they maintain their mass during reentry.

Are the Starlink satellites likely to be directed energy weapons? Again, they're pretty small, and have limited manoeverability, so that's probably a no.

But as someone said upthread, a Starlink satellite itself could - if aimed - do a lot of damage too, and there will be 42,000 of them up there.

We tried it here and the speed was not sufficient for our needs now. Also we have some obstructions, which was a problem. When we retire and move out to our land it'll be just fine for our needs.

That's sucks. I needed one mesh to get to detached garage. I can run 5 tv's and 2 computers and cover over 6k sqft of multilevels.

set/mount the antenna on the roof???
Pull wiring into the house???
set up the router???

I just set it on the back porch and put the router in the living room. Ran the cord under the back door. I have a mount for the deck but having decks redone so waiting. Mount is like 2 screws. Really a no brainer.

Reactions: GFB

Rods from God are quite plausible, but the Starlink satellites aren't large enough to take a meaningful payload. The idea is that they're scary precise and because they're literally solid metal, they maintain their mass during reentry.

Are the Starlink satellites likely to be directed energy weapons? Again, they're pretty small, and have limited manoeverability, so that's probably a no.

But as someone said upthread, a Starlink satellite itself could - if aimed - do a lot of damage too, and there will be 42,000 of them up there.
I had never heard of this. How much? You know, friend....

Back
Top Bottom