• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if Starlink is actually a weapons system?

How really knows what's up there. I would willing to bet there probably a sophisticated defense system. If there is such a thing then one would think there would be a no warning warhead as well. There actually was the Star Wars project that supposedly was halted but the government never lied so it's bound to have been abandoned. LOL

Think directed energy. It’s a reason we have a branch for this. The space force isn’t a joke. It’s an actual funded branch of the military. So it only makes sense. If most of the social media platforms are used actively for investigations , and propaganda realize they work for them.

You can’t own a propaganda machine and not get a job from your federal govt.

Think directed energy. It’s a reason we have a branch for this. The space force isn’t a joke. It’s an actual funded branch of the military. So it only makes sense. If most of the social media platforms are used actively for investigations , and propaganda realize they work for them.

You can’t own a propaganda machine and not get a job from your federal govt.
Someone's federal government at least.

I think if anything it’s a seriously awesome SIGINT weapon that’s relatively untouchable. Nowadays SIGINT/EW is far more important than direct action weapons and I wouldn’t put it past the US Government that funded starlink to find it useful in that sense.

Back
Top Bottom