• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do YOU know about the New Madrid Fault line?

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
I would like to here what you know.

Not looking for Bull**** stories or from people who
Dont believe something serious this way comes.

World changing earth quake??, <- will it be man made??
Georgia under water??
Edgar Casey prediction??
HAARP Testing along the fault?? <- why??
FEMA buying/requesting to buy 14 million mres a day "look it up" <- tied in
with it?
Fema aslo looking for water,blankets,bodybags "look it up" <- tied in with it??

There is a reason FEMA is proactive in the NMF area. They are setting up stations around the NMF. In my opinion, the potential trouble from the fault coupled with HAARP screams natural disaster. I read on a US.MIL website predicting that it will separate the US into 2 halves. NASA is even warning and urging preparation. If peoples sense of awareness is heightened now, they are oblivious.

And also: They have said for decades that at any moment California would become an island. If the sh*t happens if f**kin happens! why try to prepare for whatever god has set out for the world. If its your time to go then guess what its your time! Live every day like its your last, have no regrets, and have faith in the lord and savior.

I dont believe in that.
If its your time,then why do we rush to the hospital in emergencys?
I believe you can prolong your life with correct decissions and planning.

Soooooo you dont have faith in the lord and his plan for your life? If god wants you to live then he will, if he wants you to die then you will. Why do some people survive car crashes that shouldnt and some die that shouldve lived?

I dont believe in that.
If its your time,then why do we rush to the hospital in emergencys?
I believe you can prolong your life with correct decissions and planning.

Because the good lord made us smart enough to seek help. Having been in the medical field for years, my experience says "when it is your time it is your time". I have seen people survive the most horrific things and die from the craziest stuff. Now, you can end your life earlier than what god has laid out for you.

Back
Top Bottom