• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do YOU know about the New Madrid Fault line?

I believe in a higher power.
I also believe in being prepared.For as much as you can.

I am an Inspector for alot of mortgage companies and financial institutions,I can be at
a multi million dollar house one minute and in the worst ghetto you can imagine the next.
Yes, the most trouble comes from the ghetto and from the boonies.
In short,I am the guy who starts procedures to take your house.<- 70% of my job.

I have been in numerous life threating situation from being stabbed to having guns pulled on me.
But even though I believe in a higher power I keep a blow out kit with me in case I take fire.
Should I trust my life to "if its my time then?" or to knowledge and prep.

With that said lets please keep this thread on track.
If you would like to debate another subject then lets start another thread.

And also: They have said for decades that at any moment California would become an island. If the sh*t happens if f**kin happens! why try to prepare for whatever god has set out for the world. If its your time to go then guess what its your time! Live every day like its your last, have no regrets, and have faith in the lord and savior.

I'd like to agree, but let me ask you this. Do you have children? If you do and one had a potentially fatal illness, would you not seek every bit of medical help available to you? Hopefully you see the parallel. Preparation is not ungodly.

Georgia is supposedly a very safe area to ne that's why the georgia guide stones were erected here because georgia will be habitable and the guide stones are guidelines to restarting humanity supposedly even the naval maps shows us above sea level

I'd like to agree, but let me ask you this. Do you have children? If you do and one had a potentially fatal illness, would you not seek every bit of medical help available to you? Hopefully you see the parallel. Preparation is not ungodly.

Yes and im not saying dont seek medical help to try and prolong their life because by all means do everything for your kids and family. What im saying is that its ok to be prepared but you cant go all SHTF mode just because they say be ready. They said the same thing in the 60s during the missile crisis and it was nothing. Its just you have to balance the powers of man and the lord in your life.

Back
Top Bottom