• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do YOU know about the New Madrid Fault line?

I like the idea that HAARP could be a large scale version of the death ray Telsa was working on. All of his papers were confiscated upon his death. I did a lot of reading on this. Thanks for that.

NMF fault system is approximately 150 miles long. It covers 4 or 5 states. If you have ever wanted to visit Graceland, but have never been, go now before Memphis becomes part of a giant riverbed.

I have a friend who is a no-good-for-nothing spoiled rich kid, liberal, Democrat, Obama voting, Shaggy looking guy who happens to be a Geologist. I think he's pretty much an idiot when it comes to his politics and pretty much everything else. I do, however respect his knowledge of rocks and what's going on under the earth's surface.

I asked him yesterday what he knew about the New Madrid Fault Line. He told me that the last time the fault "Went Off" was when Louis and Clark were on their expedition. The ground shook so hard that they felt it in Charlotte NC. It changed the course of the Mississippi River that time. He predicts that the next time it happens will be pretty much a **** DONE HIT THE FAN REAL HARD type situation. He expects it to be a "Major Event". I asked him to clarify what a "Major Event" was and give me something that I could relate to...

He said the next one will be like the HAITI earthquake but many times larger.

Normally Tree huggers like my friend try to sugar coat things to calm the masses. He's telling me this time it will be really, really bad.

I have been checking some elevations around while at work.
Here is what I have found.

Griffin , Newnan , UnionCity all average around 900' - 960'
Atlanta area 85north @ M.L.K Jr Dr. 850' - 900'
20west @ Six Flags 805'

20west Top of hill before Thorton Rd 1061' This is the first elevation to top 1k'
20west Thorton exit 928'
20west Douglasville exit37 1100'
This is what I would think would be the important factor
for stopping water. That is 133' deep "bowl" between Top of hill before Thorton Rd & Douglasville exit37

Powder Springs & Austell average 950' - 1120'
Austell Factory Shoals & South Gordon Rd 1115'

So,"without any training,lol" I would think anything North of Austell would be safe.
The magic # in elevation for me is 1200

I have a friend who is a no-good-for-nothing spoiled rich kid, liberal, Democrat, Obama voting, Shaggy looking guy who happens to be a Geologist. I think he's pretty much an idiot when it comes to his politics and pretty much everything else. I do, however respect his knowledge of rocks and what's going on under the earth's surface.

I asked him yesterday what he knew about the New Madrid Fault Line. He told me that the last time the fault "Went Off" was when Louis and Clark were on their expedition. The ground shook so hard that they felt it in Charlotte NC. It changed the course of the Mississippi River that time. He predicts that the next time it happens will be pretty much a **** DONE HIT THE FAN REAL HARD type situation. He expects it to be a "Major Event". I asked him to clarify what a "Major Event" was and give me something that I could relate to...

He said the next one will be like the HAITI earthquake but many times larger.

Normally Tree huggers like my friend try to sugar coat things to calm the masses. He's telling me this time it will be really, really bad.

Well said man! There are a couple major factors happening to make the New Madrid go off. On a scientific and a spiritual level.
1) Haarp, Woodpecker (Russia's version of Haarp), and the Chinese have one too!
2) Solar Cycles
3) Gravitational Pull of the moon along with Planet X getting closer (HUGE NASA COVERUP)

On Spiritual level
1)America was once a God fearing nation. Not Anymore. We only teach kids evolution in schools and we tossed the 10 commandments off of school property. We bomb innocent people. ETC ETC ETC
2) Our administration is working hard with the UN to divide Israel. God has a sense of humour. When the earthquake goes off, watch
who's land gets divided.

Back
Top Bottom