What do you prefer to carry in Summer? Snub Nose Revolver or Sub Compact Semi?

I had a 637 for years. Carried easy And disappeared in cargo shorts pockets. That said I traded them all off and carry my G42 always and everywhere.

I found a G42 in fde here locally for $290. Slightly used, of course. I was thinking about getting it and selling my lcp custom. I take it you like the G42. How does it shoot? It is slightly bigger than my lcp, but still nice and small. Heck I may get the G42 and keep the lcp. The lcp is a really good little shooter with the much improved trigger and I kind of hate to part with it. I just don't think I would ever carry it again if I got the G42. Decisions, decisions...

Glock is winning.

They are different tools to be sure. Snubs still have their place, like shooting through a pocket at point blank range without having to draw, pressing against an attacker in hand to hand without worrying about the gun coming out of battery, etc. I prefer hammerless or shrouded hammers for a defensive revolver. Just my personal preference.

I found a G42 in fde here locally for $290. Slightly used, of course. I was thinking about getting it and selling my lcp custom. I take it you like the G42. How does it shoot? It is slightly bigger than my lcp, but still nice and small. Heck I may get the G42 and keep the lcp. The lcp is a really good little shooter with the much improved trigger and I kind of hate to part with it. I just don't think I would ever carry it again if I got the G42. Decisions, decisions...

I had several Smith and Wesson bodyguards and the 1st gen LCP (have not handled the new model). There is no comparison. The G42 shoots so much better and even though it is a little larger it still carries great.

I had several Smith and Wesson bodyguards and the 1st gen LCP (have not handled the new model). Their is no comparison. The G42 shoots so much better and even though it is a little larger it still carries great.
I had very good results with a .42 myself and nowdays the selection of self-defense .380 Is impressive.

S&W Sheild most often, sometimes an NAA 22mag for swimming etc

FB9F632E-8012-4F81-907C-6181F3B22BEE.jpeg 5A322E74-F0FB-404A-B9AD-40722D331DD0.jpeg

I carry my S&W model 60 or my Glock 43 in my pocket daily. I have to tuck my shirt in at work so its my default method. I find myself carrying the 43 most days. I have carried an airweight but dont like shooting them at all. I enjoy shooting both my 60 and 43 therefore I am proficient.

Back
Top Bottom