• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you prefer to carry in Summer? Snub Nose Revolver or Sub Compact Semi?

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
I am looking at the good ol' fashioned Snubbie to carry ( airweight) and wanted some opinions on comfort and weight.

I have carried a lot of 9mm compact pistols but never a sub compact like a G43/G26 .

What do you all think of good old classic S&W snubbies? Hammer? Hammerless?

Love the G43? G42 Platform?

images

upload_2018-7-10_7-33-17.jpeg

I am looking at the good ol' fashioned Snubbie to carry ( airweight) and wanted some opinions on comfort and weight.

I have carried a lot of 9mm compact pistols but never a sub compact like a G43/G26 .

images

View attachment 1694794

Love my G43 and will sometimes pocket carry my Ruger LCR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

images

View attachment 1694794

What you have pictured is pretty much what I alternate with most of the time. I did try to love the SIG P365 but have recently found myself back to carrying my trusty G43 or my little J Frame S&W Hammerless. Glad I kept my G43. I shoot them all well as I have practiced with whatever I am carrying every time I go to the range. All good options. I currently have stuck in the safe, My S&W Shield 9 LE, Walther PPS M2 LE, and SIG P365, all waiting for me to decide which I like best, But the G43 keeps finding it's way back by my side. The pictured J-Frame .38 is generally a pocket carry, depending on what I am wearing.

IMG_0741.JPG

Back
Top Bottom