What do you prefer to carry in Summer? Snub Nose Revolver or Sub Compact Semi?

I had a 637 for years. Carried easy And disappeared in cargo shorts pockets. That said I traded them all off and carry my G42 always and everywhere.

It's not so bad carrying a full size pistol, is it?
It's never bad. I carry with an X300u, too. I have my full range of movement without any hindrance. I've moved houses, hiked Red Tops Trails and Kennessaw Mountain trail plenty of times with this set up. Good holster and good belt means you can carry anything.

I love my G19 but sometimes want something smaller.
I honestly don't think it's worth the loss of capacity. I hear daily from my customers about how X amount guys, plural, just tried to commit some crime against them. I'd say keep the 19 as your carry gun. Maybe change your belt setup if you don't have a good gun belt. Alternatively you can try AIWB. That's how I carry and it's easier to carry, draw and conceal.

It's never bad. I carry with an X300u, too. I have my full range of movement without any hindrance. I've moved houses, hiked Red Tops Trails and Kennessaw Mountain trail plenty of times with this set up. Good holster and good belt means you can carry anything.

I honestly don't think it's worth the loss of capacity. I hear daily from my customers about how X amount guys, plural, just tried to commit some crime against them. I'd say keep the 19 as your carry gun. Maybe change your belt setup if you don't have a good gun belt. Alternatively you can try AIWB. That's how I carry and it's easier to carry, draw and conceal.

Me too. I honestly don't notice it. Sometimes I double check to make sure it's their.

I carry a j frame 638 when I wear a jacket, because it can shoot the entire cylinder, if need be, through the pocket without malfunction. Even though it is very lightweight, it is a little chunky for most pants pockets, so I carry a single stack LCP .380 custom in the front pants pocket during warm weather, but only when situations dictate that I can't carry my G19 or G32...I carry a Glock double stack IWB year round. Sometimes I will carry OWB during cold weather and I can conceal them under a jacket, flannel, etc.

Back
Top Bottom