• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What engineering genius invented this? What do you do with it once the reptile is stuck?

While they can be effective, glue traps are touted as "humane" when in fact they are incredibly cruel, rendering the animal to die a slow death of thirst and starvation.
I outlawed the use of sticky traps on the plantation after having to personally murder everything caught in them. The females of the tribe were of the "humane" mindset. Now all traps are to do the murdering mechanically and instantly.
Poison is never an option

I outlawed the use of sticky traps on the plantation after having to personally murder everything caught in them. The females of the tribe were of the "humane" mindset. Now all traps are to do the murdering mechanically and instantly.
Poison is never an option
^^^All this! Live traps to relocate or old fashioned rat traps that kill immediately.

Me either, caught a little field mouse in one once and it started squealing. As much as I hate rats & mice I felt kinda crappy when I heard it, I put him out of his misery asap. Yuck!

Ditto. I drown a mouse caught on one of those sticky things, because it seemed the right thing to do. It really is a horrible way to trap varmits.

Back
Top Bottom