• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What exactly does the GWL cover?

W

Why would the be

Either they are weapons or they arent
You are asking for a logical answer to weapons laws? You sum funny guy!
I don't think anyone has posted an answer to the OP with documentation.
I have no idea what's legal to carry or not outside of firearms and knives (of certain blade lengths) with or without a GWL.

I have no idea what's legal to carry or not outside of firearms and knives (of certain blade lengths) with or without a GWL.
True ****, i should have realized this is gov we are speaking about lol

My GWL covers one of the credit cards in my wallet.

Okay, now that I have that out of my system, I have no clue about nunchakus or brass knuckles. In for answer.

I'm enjoying the **** out of the thread and who knows, if we get some concrete answers maybe we can get a sticky for future reference.

http://thelawdictionary.org/article/brass-knuckle-laws/
Certain states, like Georgia, ban concealed weapons and include brass knuckles under this law.
Unclear if that means you are GTG with a GWL.

Doesn't really discuss concealed vs not, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nunchaku
Legality in the United States varies at the state level. For example, personal possession of nunchaku is illegal in New York,[28] Arizona,[29] and California[30] but in other states, possession has not been criminalized. California has made exceptions for professional martial arts schools and practitioners to use the nunchaku.[31]

I can't find anything but guns and knives covered by a GWCL, nothing about brass knuckles, so just to be safe carry one of these

77b2fd07f76b234156ea3b960340e445.jpg

Back
Top Bottom