What happened to Cherokee Gun?

Price on the lowers and Glocks your are talking about? because I specifically know those 2 items are not priced cheaper than most, especially Glocks,(actually referred a friend to GT Distributors as C G&P prices were that much higher).

Two Spike's spider lowers, non blems, for $79 a piece iirc but I'm at work so I don't know for sure off hand. Hell, even at ~$90 that's in line with most everyone else or slightly under. Besides, you do realize they can and will match prices...hell they matched AimSurplus on the exact upper I wanted and that was damn cheap for a complete Spike's upper. I couldn't have sourced the parts for what I paid unless I was willing to wait months to a year for each piece to possibly go on sale.

Two Spike's spider lowers, non blems, for $79 a piece iirc but I'm at work so I don't know for sure off hand. Hell, even at ~$90 that's in line with most everyone else or slightly under. Besides, you do realize they can and will match prices...hell they matched AimSurplus on the exact upper I wanted and that was damn cheap for a complete Spike's upper. I couldn't have sourced the parts for what I paid unless I was willing to wait months to a year for each piece to possibly go on sale.
No offense, but I don't want dueling penises on my AR's, (although I still have 1 Spikes lower left, and soon to get sold), and definitely would not pay $79 for one of their lowers. Especially when Sionic's throws out semi complete lowers for $139 (minus FCG, and buffer/spring).

Price match aside, they use to be just cheaper in general, without having to price match. I am not totally bashing them, but when I call and get quotes $529 for a Gen4 Glock 19, I am not in a hurry to rush to their store, nor recommend my friends them either, then pay $.45-$.50 for PMC bronze ammo...

I have spent LOTS of cash in Rich's store, but don't see that happening moving forward. If they have deal you like, then rock on...

GUN SNOB!

I'm triggered, and running to my safe space you big bully!

Bought it for my son, btw, he loves it, and so do I!
To each their own. I use to have a hi-point 9C which was going to be a cerakote finish demo, but sold it when the shop I was helping at went under. I never even shot it, but felt my hands instantly felt greasy after touching it. Must have been a crazy mold release agent as I wiped that thing off many times, but still felt nasty as hell.

Also, those slides are like 95% of the weight of those pistols. It is like cycling a solid steel block on a Nerf pistol frame, not my thing.

To each their own. I use to have a hi-point 9C which was going to be a cerakote finish demo, but sold it when the shop I was helping at went under. I never even shot it, but felt my hands instantly felt greasy after touching it. Must have been a crazy mold release agent as I wiped that thing off many times, but still felt nasty as hell.

Also, those slides are like 95% of the weight of those pistols. It is like cycling a solid steel block on a Nerf pistol frame, not my thing.

It's all good, I get it.

I tend to like rifles older than me made of steel and wood.

Pistols, for that matter, too.

No offense, but I don't want dueling penises on my AR's, (although I still have 1 Spikes lower left, and soon to get sold), and definitely would not pay $79 for one of their lowers. Especially when Sionic's throws out semi complete lowers for $139 (minus FCG, and buffer/spring).

Price match aside, they use to be just cheaper in general, without having to price match. I am not totally bashing them, but when I call and get quotes $529 for a Gen4 Glock 19, I am not in a hurry to rush to their store, nor recommend my friends them either, then pay $.45-$.50 for PMC bronze ammo...

I have spent LOTS of cash in Rich's store, but don't see that happening moving forward. If they have deal you like, then rock on...

I use what I'm asked when building such as this case, personally I'll use Aero for budget and Mega for personal builds. That said, anytime someone mentions penis and Spike's in the same sentence I tend to think they're either waiting to come out of the closet or a couch operator. An AR is like ice cream and everyone has a different flavor. I don't claim to be an expert, but most all of the budget lowers are very similar with rollmarks being the biggest differentiation among them. A Sionics lower is no better, nor worse to me than Spikes, Aero or even Palmetto. I bought 4 AERO lowers from Integrity just for that purpose a couple months back and now it's time to buy more with those finished. They've all functioned as well as my Colts in carbine courses. That's the great thing, if you don't like some place or their prices you don't have to go there. As always YMMV because I'm out.

I use what I'm asked when building such as this case, personally I'll use Aero for budget and Mega for personal builds. That said, anytime someone mentions penis and Spike's in the same sentence I tend to think they're either waiting to come out of the closet or a couch operator. An AR is like ice cream and everyone has a different flavor. I don't claim to be an expert, but most all of the budget lowers are very similar with rollmarks being the biggest differentiation among them. A Sionics lower is no better, nor worse to me than Spikes, Aero or even Palmetto. I bought 4 AERO lowers from Integrity just for that purpose a couple months back and now it's time to buy more with those finished. They've all functioned as well as my Colts in carbine courses. That's the great thing, if you don't like some place or their prices you don't have to go there. As always YMMV because I'm out.
That's ironic coming from a guy that calls himself BattleSausage BattleSausage ...

I paid $551 OTD for a new Gen4 19 with night sights. Even came with some pretty cool Glock gear.

I havr noticed there prices on new guns being a little higher then in the past but there used guns are still cheaper then here. Ammo prices have always been high @ any gun store on the per box price. CGP has most bet on case prices though.

Back
Top Bottom