• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you been reading?

Just finished 1984 by George Orwell tonight. Gonna start reading Johnny Cash's autobiography tomorrow
I just started listening to 1984 on audiobook. Will be the second time I've "read" it. If you wanna see the other side of the coin- the road that I believe we're on- read Brave New World by Huxley. No need for boots on anyone's face when you can instead subvert them with the things they love.

I just started listening to 1984 on audiobook. Will be the second time I've "read" it. If you wanna see the other side of the coin- the road that I believe we're on- read Brave New World by Huxley. No need for boots on anyone's face when you can instead subvert them with the things they love.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Just finished re reading James Clavell's King Rat. Read it 20 years ago and found a copy at a local store. Very good book.

Just started Cormac McCarthy's Border Trilogy that starts with All The Pretty Horses. I loved McCarthy's The Road and No Country For Old Men.

Reading Cormac McCarthy's Border Trilogy. Finished with All the Pretty Horses. It was great, classic McCarthy. Have just started The Crossing and in the first chapter it really seems like its going to be something very, VERY good.

To catch an Angel by Robert Russel. Good friend of my Fathers. Story of his life blinded at age 5 in 1929. Up to and getting multiple scholarships from Yale , Stanford then becoming a professor at L and M university in PA.

Back
Top Bottom