• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if I Told You?

I'm sure that the Moderators at some level can access them. It has been said by OS iirc that they can and do read them for settling disputes, questionable activity, and when requested by LE.
Other than that, a skilled hacker could gain access.
That is my level of perceived privacy with the PM function.

no privacy at all.when and wherever they feel like snooping. Someone prove me wrong

This would be a good time to tell you all about the unfortunate boating accident I had this weekend — Horrible — lost it all — So traumatizing I don’t plan on replacing anything
I’m glad you survived! Sorry for your loss I’m supposed to go boating today or tomorrow myself. Hope nothing terrible happens to me because I’m bringing my whole collection this time. Wish me luck!

Nothing is private so why not try to connect with like minded people while we still can. I know I’m not going down without a fight. But seriously, if you believe in Jesus Christ, The Word of God, the US Constitution and BoR’s we need to connect. Many false flags have already happened (LasVegas Shooting for one) and they are going to keep coming. How many of you know about the fallen angels? Well they WILL come back “as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man”. And they will come as aliens. Where donthink the trillions of $ have gone? ...underground highways and housing for the elite. Hint: google “No Go Zones” No matter what, God is in control but there is TRUTH that must be shared to help as many as possible l. God Bless you all

you got added to a list the very first time you used your social security number.

ALUMINUM HAT TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!

If I knew then at the age of 10 what I now know, I would not have a Social Security Number and I would be a Natural Born Free Sovereign American and not a U.S. Citizen.
Americans just traded a single King for the King of governments. Oh ****!?!?!!? I bet I just shot to the top of the list. I bet I get in big trouble if, if, if....I start talking about the Buck Act, and the Stamp act.

I found this forum and could not think of a better thing to do, but....... What if I told you that ODT was actually a BATFE shell web sight designed to track all that you think is safe from prying eyes. Let the record keeping begin. I mean come on guys, don't you realize it's semi fancy web site for a reason. Made to be simple to lull all you old timers in too.

There you have it. My contribution to your anti gun paranoia.

FWIW - I have a full time stalker. Once I posted a picture of a vehicle under a board name I'd never used before on an Internet forum. Based upon that pic, my stalker was able to come up with my street address. I don't even know how he knew that the made up name I used was me (unless he had hacked my computer.) But, somehow, if your house shows up in a pic on the net, the technology exists to put a street address to it.

FWIW - I have a full time stalker. Once I posted a picture of a vehicle under a board name I'd never used before on an Internet forum. Based upon that pic, my stalker was able to come up with my street address. I don't even know how he knew that the made up name I used was me (unless he had hacked my computer.) But, somehow, if your house shows up in a pic on the net, the technology exists to put a street address to it.
If you took that pic with your phone, it probably had GPS info in it.

Reactions: LTP
Back
Top Bottom