• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if mass shootings were commited by minorities, would we ban AR's?

elloco07

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
1   0
Reaction score
SO if all these mass shootings that happen in CT, Colorado, Santa Monica were done by a blk or latino person with an AR, would the govt Ban AR style weapons with no questions asked? is it because white people are committing the crime, the majority don't care?

Just asking a question, if the person who is actually doing the shooting makes a difference in the gun debate in Washington.

No they would ban (insert your favorite ethnicity here) No race does not matter in the gun debate(as far as I am concerned)
What if the majority of victims were black? Is this now white on white crime? Nope it is humans murdering fellow humans. Why? Who knows what motivates these people to go off the deep end?

No they would ban (insert your favorite ethnicity here) No race does not matter in the gun debate(as far as I am concerned)
What if the majority of victims were black? Is this now white on white crime? Nope it is humans murdering fellow humans. Why? Who knows what motivates these people to go off the deep end?

Agreed. Dorner and this latest shooting in Santa Monica both occurred in the state with the toughest gun laws. So much for their laws stopping criminals...

44 of the 62 mass shootings since 1998 were committed by white males.

That accounts for 70% of the shootings.

78% of the US population is white. Sounds like they are ahead of the curve.

For some reason most of these shootings are in North also about 67% suicide are in North, which could be the depression because of cold weather, long winters and not so friendly people. I lived in Michigan, Ohio for work and visited PA often before I got custody of my children and in winter it was always like a zombie town and I never met so many rude people any where (Off course my skin color and thick ascent can be a cause of rudeness too).

You know how your teacher always used to tell the class, "there's no such thing as a stupid question". Yeah, well the b^!*# lied.

Back
Top Bottom