• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is on the agenda for 2017?

It's expensive to get started on some of these old calibers. 450-577 brass is about $8.00 each if you splurge on the Aussie stuff. I use mostly converted shotshells.

It's expensive to get started on some of these old calibers. 450-577 brass is about $8.00 each if you splurge on the Aussie stuff. I use mostly converted shotshells.

yeah but the 577-450 thats converted from 24ga shotshells doesn't last long, but for the price they are more then worth it. A box of the shells is only 25 bucks and they are easy enough to trim and fire form.

yeah but the 577-450 thats converted from 24ga shotshells doesn't last long, but for the price they are more then worth it. A box of the shells is only 25 bucks and they are easy enough to trim and fire form.

I don't over work the necks by resizing. I just fire form them and paper patch to fit the ID of the neck. My real 2017 challenge will be to load and shoot the little Cadet I bought here a week ago. I need a bullet mould for a heeled bullet in about 125 - 130 grains and .318" diameter.

I don't over work the necks by resizing. I just fire form them and paper patch to fit the ID of the neck. My real 2017 challenge will be to load and shoot the little Cadet I bought here a week ago. I need a bullet mould for a heeled bullet in about 125 - 130 grains and .318" diameter.

well in your search if you come across a .430 or .429 mold if the 300 to 325grain but it needs to be a conical bullet let me know I need one bad nut have had no luck.

Back
Top Bottom