What is the deal with your LOCATION???

chief401

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
Do people not know what part of the state they live in??? I have seen post that the OP listed as SE, and they are actually in the SW portion. I have seen people post that they are in SW and they are in Atlanta area (when asked about this the reply was "I am in SW Atlanta!". There is a city (not gonna say which one) that was listed by several different members as Central, South, and Atlanta. WTF!!!! Look at a Damn Map, and see where you actually are located!!! Thank you Very Much!

Yea I list my ads as "Central" instead of South west because I am really kinda in the middle of both of those. I also don't want to discourage anyone from dealing with me because I am more than willing to do some traveling.

LMAO chief! What you stated is so true! I also love it when a city IS listed, and one of us will inevitabily ask "where are you located?" I mean, come on, google it!

LMAO chief! What you stated is so true! I also love it when a city IS listed, and one of us will inevitabily ask "where are you located?" I mean, come on, google it!

I could not agree more, people ask where are you located?" then you tell them and they ask you where is that? it takes me 20 seconds to find out where someone is.

I love it when they say "GEORGIA" or NW, etc. and you ask, where, specificially, they are located?? via pm and never hear back :)

I prefer when people are specific(and accurate) about location also. Part of whether or not I approach someone about a deal is based on Yahoo maps driving directions between them and me.

Back
Top Bottom