What is the deal with your LOCATION???

Just saw an ad that said location atlanta, but in the ad it was 1 1/2 hour drive from atlanta.

Just put what city or county you are in people, sheesh!

I think it is very helpful in knowing whether or not based on locations if a deal can be made........I am the perfect example of where it can be confusing. I live in Stone Mountain...Gwinnett County which is a tiny sliver of Gwinnett surrounded by Dekalb county. Most people think Stone Mountain is just in Dekalb which can be 30+ minutes drive from my location.....

When I first moved down here, I didn't realize there was even a town with that name, I thought it was just a tall rock.
Until somebody I worked with said they lived in Stone mountain.... that made me wonder for a quick minute, just where did they drill into for homes!

Yea im like jjmikolacjik im kinda in the south central I'd say so one post mite be SW an another SE but I dont mind driving a lil bit. Had a trade/ haggle goin on once an He was up north and I asked where would you be willing to meet an he just said the airport! :help:

They should post a picture of a Ga. map with the quadrants marked-then there should be no more questions about location,but if there was-pointem to the friggin map!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the member who list his location as "right here", don't remember his name tho, everybody knows where right here is. Any know the definiion of "is"????

Back
Top Bottom