• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is the dumbest thing you've seen/heard in a gun shop?

I always over hear ppl. talkin bout shootin bullseye targets with their lil 9mm at 50 YARDS.
When their indoor range only goes to 35-40 FEET....lol

I always over hear ppl. talkin bout shootin bullseye targets with their lil 9mm at 50 YARDS.
When their indoor range only goes to 35-40 FEET....lol

Yes, THIS X 2!

"I practice with my KelTec PF-9 at 50 yards shooting in the same hole ... EVERY SHOT!"

...amazing... Top Shot called, you're invited

What kind of range do you go too? Every indoor range I have been to are at least 25 yards= 75 feet.

^^^^ This.

Our indoor range at the shop is 25 yards. We have impromptu 25 yard bullseye competitions almost every day with various rental and personal handguns. I (and many other shooters) can most assuredly keep all rounds within a few inches at 75 feet with a Glock 19. That's pretty basic marksmanship, isn't it?

I heard that if you don't want your nickel firearm to flake you have to keep it coated in a coat of oil...a heavy coat...

im not going to name any names but a gun range in douglasville had a new sales person walk behind another employee and drew the live weapon out of the holster without there knowledge or consent then pointed it directly at another employee at the other end of the shop while looking at it. Thank god these are the people we go to for advice on guns! lol

Back
Top Bottom