• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

My wife has it bad. But she is a CPA and has learned to spend her energy on what she can change after 33 years. You want your CPA to be OCD. Finally I handle the bills, the cleaning, laundry, shopping etc... But not to her specifications but it has become something more. I mention this for those that have responded to this thread.

Your spouse may or not not understand your affliction. It may take years to do so as it might not be as noticeable for a while. At some point they will ask themselves Is this my forever. I want the kitchen to also be clean along with my udder wear being folded but i do so for me. But obsessive is obsessive and I want to let you know that their is a threshold to what a spouse can take with your affliction.

I don't have enough time left in my life to describe all the OCD things about me. You could ask anybody I work with at the gun club and they'll just roll their eyes. I can't help it. Hey, if I'm "on the spectrum," can I get some kind of check from the gub'mint?

I like to show up exactly on time, I've noticed there are some people who think that is late.

But I actually think it's a bit rude to show up early. Like if I'm expecting someone at 2:00, then I've managed my time for them to be here at 2:00. If you show up 15 minutes early then you're interrupting what I'm doing at 1:45.
Yeah I get it. I'm trying to work on it :lol:

Everything! A place for everything and everything in its place. Tool box especially, clean and oiled guns and my number one peev is a clean house. I don't mind a little dust, a little here and there. However, everything needs to be neat and in order. I can't relax if my house is out of order so I keep it pretty much cleaned to a tee all the time.

Everything! A place for everything and everything in its place. Tool box especially, clean and oiled guns and my number one peev is a clean house. I don't mind a little dust, a little here and there. However, everything needs to be neat and in order. I can't relax if my house is out of order so I keep it pretty much cleaned to a tee all the time.
One thing I can't do is organize my things. Because I've learned, every time I put something "where I'll always be able to find it", I never see it again. So, just leave it where it's at and I'll find it again.

Back
Top Bottom