• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the most reliable 4x4 truck under for 10k-15k?

This

th

That's the best Chevy bodied truck! But ever sense Chevy went with the government loan fiasco it's Toyota or Ford for me, new trucks that is. I'll take an 84-97 Chevy truck over any of them.

You do realize Ford took a larger loan that GM & Chrysler combined Don’t You?

So Ford took zero dollars in TARP bailout but did take $5.9 billion in government loans under a different program set up to encourage development of "green" vehicle technologies, if I'm reading that right.

My answer to the OP remains a used Toyota. I'm looking forward to the next gen Tundra whenever that comes out. Probably still have a couple years before we see the redesigned model hitting the streets, I'd guess.

So Ford took zero dollars in TARP bailout but did take $5.9 billion in government loans under a different program set up to encourage development of "green" vehicle technologies, if I'm reading that right.

My answer to the OP remains a used Toyota. I'm looking forward to the next gen Tundra whenever that comes out. Probably still have a couple years before we see the redesigned model hitting the streets, I'd guess.
I’m going tundra for sure - but they are all priced over KBB.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom