What is the most remote woods or forest in GA

Applachians..Or top of Cohutta wilderness in extreme North Georgia as far from any road on a map..

Have a helicopter fly you in and set you off..
I promise you will feel about as alone and isolated as a man can possibly be anymore around here in Georgia..

Applachians..Or top of Cohutta wilderness in extreme North Georgia as far from any road on a map..

Have a helicopter fly you in and set you off..
I promise you will feel about as alone and isolated as a man can possibly be anymore around here in Georgia..
I feel alone and isolated as a man can possibly be when my wife forces me to go shopping with her :Cry:

Last thing I wanted to do was hang around and take pics at a meth lab 30 miles from nearest civilization. Propane burners, miscellaneous pots, clothing scattered around...looked recently used. Hair on back of my neck stood up...felt like crosshairs on my back.
Locals had already warned us to get the hell out of there if we walked up on a lab as there had already been shootings. Local cops won't even go looking for them without state/fed help cause them meth cookers are crazy dudes.
So no, I didn't play tourist and stick around to snap photos.
Why I keep a few tracer rounds stuff somewhere in my hunting bag, lol. Theres some rough places up in Kansas, I seen a thug walking through town with a batman mask on, a girl walking around town in just a thong and homeless guy fell off a 20 ft embankment onto the road in front of me all in one day just going to eat lunch in the middle of summer.

Why I keep a few tracer rounds stuff somewhere in my hunting bag, lol. Theres some rough places up in Kansas, I seen a thug walking through town with a batman mask on, a girl walking around town in just a thong and homeless guy fell off a 20 ft embankment onto the road in front of me all in one day just going to eat lunch in the middle of summer.
That's awesome! What a day

Back
Top Bottom