• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the point of a SBR?

The difference between me and you is I know that as long as I claim membership in ANY country I am not free. And you seem to think spending money you shouldn't have to makes YOU somehow superior.
I absolutely do not think that. As I said in my initial post, the only difference between us is that I own something you don't. If anything you are the one taking some sort of moral high ground based on your abstinence from the nfa process.

And the fact that anybody has brought up somebody not wanting to spend the money because they may not have it, as opposed to not doing itnout of principle, just makes that man look like an elitist asshole.
It was a joke. Relax, peasant. :boink:

And although I disagree with him, I believe NWS is the only one in this thread who has defended his position without emotion or resulting to classism.
No emotion or classism here. As I have already said, three times now, the only difference between us is what I own and what you own. Each of us is as "free" as the other.

I absolutely do not think that. As I said in my initial post, the only difference between us is that I own something you don't. If anything you are the one taking some sort of moral high ground based on your abstinence from the nfa process.

It was a joke. Relax, peasant. :boink:

No emotion or classism here. As I have already said, three times now, the only difference between us is what I own and what you own. Each of us is as "free" as the other.
Do you really own something that another man, in the name of a "government", can take away from you?

Back
Top Bottom