• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what is the problem

Link fixedGood thing the Germans used 9mm and not .45, otherwise we would have totally lost that war. No wonder the Mp40 was such a piece of garbage, they had to use entire magazines on Russians and English troops just to get their attention! And WTF is with the SAS and DEVGRU guys using MP5's and Sig P226's? Don't they know real bamfs use .45acp?.40 S&W was another overreaction of the Feds wanting a different bullet based on one incident (Miami FBI shootout). They came up with the 10mm, then decided it was too strong, so necked it down and named it the .40 S&W.
Don't you mean they shortened the case. The necked down 10mm is a 9x25mm Dillon and is an awesome round.

I carry a 9mm. I dont own a 40 or a 45. Why? Because with federal HST and many other SD loads, it opens up enough to do what I need it to. Plus my pistol holds 17+1 rounds. Plus I can practice for a LOT cheaper. If you like the 40... well good for you. I dont. The 9mm does more than enough. Its a proven round that has proven itself since it was developed for the luger.

Plus shot placement is EVERYTHING. Id take a hit with a 9mm over a miss with a 40 anyday of the week.
I'm not gonna miss at close range with my 40. Further away and imma pulling out the ole rifle. Knock um on their butt I say.

I own a .40 but dont shoot .I own a 45 and shoot it because that is what a 1911 is supposed to shoot . And I dont shoot a 9mm because it is not a 45.I dont care for a 40 simply for the same reason I dont like skinny woman .I just dont care for them.

Back
Top Bottom