• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your favorite handgun that you have owned?

SA XD 45 tactical I got from one of the members here. It is the MOST accurate handgun I have owned and it willbe staying with me. It did come from the factory with a trigger job and is the besttrigger on an XD or XDm that I have shot!!!!!!!

Have a West German Sig p228 that's had thousands upon thousands of rounds through it with one FTE because it was an EXTREMELY light load at approx 650 fps! Oops! Sig all the way! Have owned Glock, H&K, S&W, Kel-Tec, Taurus, Ruger, Browning, NAA, and Rossi....nobody make a gun like Sig. Nothing like a gun with a hammer. Tons of great guns out there though.

Picking between all my children. Ok, Colt Diamondback 4 in, nickel in .38 spl. Paid $200 for it in 1981, carried as a duty weapon (dark ages prior to autos) now it has a place of honor. My Pythons are great but they don't have 30 years of being by my side and never letting me down. The Diamondback is a poor man's Python and just fits my hand so much better and the action from the mid 1970's is silky smooth. Thousands of rounds never a problem and looks like new (ok, maybe a little holster wear but to me she is brand new).

Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 Mag.
love mine 2...most accurate handgun Ive ever owned !!!
stainless 7.5" barrel

SA XD 45 tactical I got from one of the members here. It is the MOST accurate handgun I have owned and it willbe staying with me. It did come from the factory with a trigger job and is the besttrigger on an XD or XDm that I have shot!!!!!!!
pretty bad to the bone aint it ?? -;)

this is my baby .....Kimber Stainless Pro Carry I in 45acp ...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom