• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your favorite handgun that you have owned?

At the moment it would be my M&P 45C, best feeling auto I ever held.
Did the full Burwell trigger job and polished the bbl just to be a touch different.

i693.photobucket.com_albums_vv297_lowangz_MP45C.jpg

P228 for me. I had one i ended up having to sell for financial reasons, just got a replacement a couple weeks ago. Even though its technically the same model I still miss that first one. It was such a good deal I actually felt like I had ripped off the shop I got it from, it always worked, had a lasermax internal laser,it went with me on road trips and was one of the first things I took with me to my first apartment.

lh3.ggpht.com__ojIBaX2vY5Y_ScOm_kSNMoI_AAAAAAAADkM_pUgA9xdv7fI_s800_IMGP0594.JPG

Last edited:
I have two one a shooter the other is safe queen.
The Delta Elite Gold Cup was a gift for my 20th wedding anniversary in 1989. Besides being a sentimental piece it has really climbed in value as a collector item. I hope to pass it down as a family heirloom. The Dan Wesson Guardian Deuce is my shooter. It's a pre CZ model very accurate.

Attachments

• guardian%20as%200275577.jpg
    guardian%20as%200275577.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 72
  • PIC00006.jpg
    PIC00006.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 43
Now I have to say that I have another FAVORITE handgun, though it is not carryable. The S&W 500 Performance Center. This thing is AWESOME!! I have shot three different loads in it and I am loving it. IT IS A BRUTE though, not for the faint of heart.
i622.photobucket.com_albums_tt307_TNCBurnham_100_3726_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom